Online Payment Security
Purchase of goods and services via Internet (E-shops) experience dynamic growth, but still comes up against a lack of confidence in customers who are concerned that information about their payment cards will be misused. Global Payments Europe provides a unique solution for secure payments on the Web – online payment gateway GP webpay meeting the latest standards of card associations – 3D secure.
Global Payments Europe
IISES e-commerce uses GP Webpay multicurrency unique solution for secure payments on the Web.
- We use secure solution – application of MasterCard and Visa card associations
- Verified by Visa
- MasterCard Secure Code
- your private credit card information goes directly to the bank via the interface of the payment gate
- Bank: Raiffeisen Bank
- Payment gate: Global Payments Inc.
- Nobody from IISES has access to your private data. The amount (usually Conference Fee) and particular Conference data (E-mail, Conference name, Abstract/Paper title) are transferred from IISES site (http://www.iises.net/payment-gate/) via a secured protocol HTTPS with encoded information to Global Payments Inc. site (https://3dsecure.gpwebpay.com/) where you insert your private credit card information.
Which Cards Do We Accept?
- Maestro (if your issuing bank ranked it into the 3D-Secure System)
- VISA Electron
- V PAY
We accept VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard and Maestro cards. Issuing banks allow the use of embossed (relief) card. It is possible to use electronic cards VISA Electron and Maestro only if you are allowed so by your issuing bank. Next, you can use so-called virtual cards issued by several banks, designated exclusively for payments on the Internet.
INQUIRE WITH YOUR BANK ABOUT THE OPTION HOW TO USE YOUR CARD FOR PAYMENTS ON THE INTERNET AND CONSULT THE ONLINE PAYMENT SECURITY!
How Do You Pay With Us?
More thorough technical information for your safety – we use the standard procedure recommended by GP.
- After the selection of Conference Fee and inserting your correct: Participant Name, Participant E-mail, Paper or Abstract Title an order is created with an unique number.
- You will by redirected to our IISES Checkout and payment gates: http://www.iises.net/payment-gate/ or http://www.iises.net/payment-gate2/
- On the payment gate page please review the final order information.
- If you submit the PAY NOW button – your order is valid and obligatory.
- The moment you submit the order on the IISES page (“http://www.iises.net/payment-gate/” or “http://www.iises.net/payment-gate2/”) we send a unique code of your order (encrypted and sign) to Global Payments.
- You will enter the interface of the payment gate (Global Payments Inc. company, site https://3dsecure.gpwebpay.com/rb/card.jsp). This company provides the most trusted payment service.
- The payment gate is initialy in Czech language – How to change the language?
- The payment gate(at the site https://3dsecure.gpwebpay.com/…/) will ask you to insert private data from your credit card: Credit card number, valid until date, andd CVV2/CVC2 – the last set of three numbers printed on the signature slip of your card. Insert the information directly to the payment page of the processing bank (Reiffeisen Bank – EU). Please be sure once again that in this step you are on the GP site https://3dsecure.gpwebpay.com/.
- For Master Card SecureCode users there is another security step – please follow the instruction.
- We will be given back the information from the transaction: the payment “was” or “was not” executed.
- You will be redirected back to our site to the page: http://www.iises.net/payment-gate/response.php
- You will be informed if the payment was made. If the result of the transaction is negative, it may mean that:
- The data on the payment card were not completed right. In that case try to complete data carefully once more time from the beginning.
- There are no sufficient financial resources on your account or you have already used up your limit for Internet transactions;
- Your card has not authorisation to be used for Internet transactions. In that case, you have to contact your bank.
The presence of the “Log Verified by Visa” of the Visa card association and “MasterCard SecureCode” of the MasterCard association, and “Verisign SSL” provide safe payment through the Internet.